ANATOMY OF THE BRAIN
- Weights about 3 pounds (approximately 1.3 to 1.4 kg).
- Neurons are the basic unit in the nervous system.
- Neurons communicate within the body by transmitting electrochemical signals.
- The brain is composed of approximately 100 billion neurons at birth, yet remarkably, they are not fully connected in networks.
- Connections among neurons are formed as the growing child experiences and forms attachment with the surrounding world.
- The brain is involved in the control of higher mental functions such as consciousness, memory, planning, and voluntary action. It also controls lower body functions such as the maintenance of respiration, heart rate, blood pressure, and digestion.
The capacity of neurons and neural networks in the brain to change their connections and behavior in response to new information,
sensory stimulation, development, damage, or dysfunction (Encyclopedia Britannica, 2018).
It's not uncommon to see a generic version of one, or even a cheaper version of the other, as well as generic brands and other generic versions of generic brands that are offered in the various markets. It is also important to note that the cost of a prescription can vary greatly depending upon the paxlovid costo farmacia del ahorro condition, strength and. Propecia is a generic equivalent of the popular brand.
If the prednisone is prescribed by the doctor in your locality, a person should not use it without. The drug is used cialis per nachnahme ohne rezept for treating menopausal syndrome. Doxycycline hydrochloride tablets (doxycycline hydrochloride capsules 100mg) are used to treat lyme disease.